Psychologist / Crisis Interventionist
- A minimum of 10 hours per week availability- 2 or 3 times a week for a minimum of 4 hours each time, between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM, from Monday to Sunday.
- 100% remote work – tele- and video consultations. Scheduled appointments and EAP hotline calls.
- Consultations in both Polish and English.
- Short-term psychological counseling for Clients’ employees and their family members.
- Providing reliable information to callers regarding psychological support in the workplace (bullying, discrimination, burnout, stress, etc.).
- Support sessions for managers (employee layoffs, team conflicts, employee motivation).
- Conducting educational webinars.
- Master’s degree in psychology (required).
- Proficiency in English at C1 level (required).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in psychological counseling (required).
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a business environment.
- Experience in conducting psychoeducational webinars.
- Experience in providing parental consultations and emotional support for youth.
- Professionalism, high personal culture, empathy, and assertiveness
- 100% remote work based on a B2B contract.
- Stable income based on the number of hours on duty.
- Collaboration with a company providing EAP services to business clients – an international work environment.
- Opportunity to develop skills in conducting webinars and online training.
How to apply
Interested individuals are kindly requested to send their CV to [email protected].
In the email subject, please include use: PSYCHOLOGIST/CRISIS INTERVENTIONIST.
Please note that we will contact selected candidates only. We kindly request you include consent for the processing of personal data in your CV.