What are the benefits of EAP
EAP EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a modern type of benefit in the form of confidential and professional source of information and of support for the employees and their family members going through the struggles of everyday life.
What are the benefits of EAP?
Benefits to the employer
- Providing a modern kind of benefit to employees – response to employees’ needs both in the area of their professional and private life.
- Support in crisis situations, redundancies, etc.
- Actions preventing such problems of an organisation as: absenteeism and rotation of employees, presenteeism i.e. non-productive presence at work, low involvement of employees and even accidents.
- Building organisational culture towards the employees’ well-being.
- Employer branding.
Benefits to the employee
- Confidentiality and anonymity.
- Independent and impartial source of support financed by the employer.
- A broad range of the EAP – psychological, managerial and legal support.
- Easy access to professionals (psychologists, therapists, coaches, consultants) providing professional support in problem solving, both in professional and private life.
- Direct and quick access to support via the EAP Helpline and myEAP24 portal.
Benefits to HR
- Preventing such employees’ problems as crisis, stress, lack of motivation, burnout, lack of time for “private matters”.
- Outsourcing of psychological support services ensuring confidentiality, anonymity and impartiality.
- Prevention and support in solving problems such as mobbing, harassment, discrimination.
- Access to analyses of employee problems on the market, which may affect employee efficiency.
- Building (mental) health capital in the organisation.
Benefits to the manager
- Easy access to professionals (psychologists, therapists, coaches) providing support in solving managerial problems in professional and private life.
- The possibility to use the EAP in situations where the manager does not know how to provide professional support to employees with problems in their private life (encouraging employees to use the EAP).
- An independent and impartial source of managerial support – experienced business coaches.
- Confidentiality and anonymity of conversations.
- MyEAP24 portal – a knowledge base and inspiration for use during individual and team meetings.
If you need EAP24 support, use the contact details provided to you by your employer.