Anna Wojciechowska, CEO EAP24
She has over a dozen years of experience in planning, implementation and execution of HR consulting and training projects. She has worked with over 200 corporate clients. Thanks to many years of work as a meeting facilitator and coach, as well as thorough psychological background, she perfectly understands the needs of employees, managers, HR and organisations.
She is an Associate in a British consulting and training company – Open Water Ltd.
She loves long journeys, sailing and psychological books. Her motto is: “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes” Marcel Proust.
Invitation to the network >> LinkedIn
Qualifications and experience of EAP24 Consultants
Areas of specialisation:
- clinical psychology,
- cognitive behavioural therapy,
- addiction therapy,
- family therapy,
- crisis interventions.
Experience and skills:
- experience of working in an assistance call centre / helpline (minimum 2 years),
- knowledge and experience in clinical psychology,
- knowledge and experience in crisis interventions,
- the ability to conduct motivating interviews,
- the ability to build change in a therapeutic client.
Our resource also includes business knowledge and HR experience, thanks to which we are a partner for business.
We cooperate with an external law firm providing professional legal advice.
Feel free to contact us to get to know us better.