The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a modern type of benefit in the form of a confidential and professional source of information and of support for employees and their family members going through the struggles of everyday life – both professional and private.
The Employee Assistance Program provides:
- Psychological, managerial as well as legal and financial support,
- Confidentiality and anonymity,
- Remote and easy access to support:
- EAP helpline 8-24/7/365,
- EAP webinars,
- EAP portal,
- Contact with professionals – EAP consultants, psychologists, therapists, coaches,
- Trusted partners:
- Certified psychotherapists,
- Legal advisers.